YOU WILL NEED TO CALL 301-271-2737 or Check our Web site FOR PICKING DAYS and HOURS for ALL of our PICK YOUR OWN FRUITS! Picking dates listed are approximate. Check website or call for daily updates.
*The Entrance Fee to the Pick Your Own Orchard is $2.00 which includes a Wagon ride to and from the Pick Your Own Fields. Two and under are free.
Things To Know Before Visiting Our Pick Your Own Fields;
- Our picking days, hours, and conditions are approximate and vary by the season and by weather.
- Hats and sunscreen are recommended.
- Closed toe shoes are advised for picking!
- Field helpers will show you how and where to pick.
- Help is provided to move ladders for Cherry picking.
- Weather conditions and demand determine the supply of our fruit and berries.
- When you arrive at Catoctin Mountain Orchard Please read the signs in the market parking lot to learn which crops are available for picking. Signs will direct you to either stop in our market or drive to the Blueberry field.
- For safety of all our guest, please abide by our signage and stay in marked areas.
- No Pets allowed in Pick Your Own fields.
Apple picking prices and sizes: Cash Only Sales for PYO Apples.
Half Peck : 5 to 6 lbs of apples
Peck : 11 to 12 lbs of apples
Half Bushel : 20 to 22 lbs of apples
Variety, Weather, and Availability may change through out the day depending on demand without notice.
We have planted several thousand CrimsonCrisp, Pink Lady, September Wonder, Lady In Red, Evercrisp, & Fuji Apple trees in April & May 2017 to help meet the demand for these crisp flavorful Apples for you to pick.
Picking on Saturdays & Sundays in September and October!
June 25 – July 12
Dark Sweet Cherries
June 25 – July 8
Tart Pie Cherries
June 30 – July 14
June 30 – August 2
PYO Blueberries had a Great Crop. Picking now is Fair, but they taste so good!