YOU WILL NEED TO CALL 301-271-2737 or Check our Web site FOR PICKING DAYS and HOURS for ALL of our PICK YOUR OWN FRUITS! Picking dates listed are approximate. Check website or call for daily updates.
Things To Know Before Visiting Our Pick Your Own Fields;
- Our picking days, hours, and conditions are approximate and vary by the season and by weather.
- Hats and sunscreen are recommended.
- Closed toe shoes are advised for picking!
- Field helpers will show you how and where to pick.
- Weather conditions and demand determine the supply of our fruit and berries.
- When you arrive at Catoctin Mountain Orchard Please read the signs in the market parking lot to learn which crops are available for picking.
- For safety of all our guest, please abide by our signage and stay in marked areas.
- No Pets allowed in Pick Your Own fields.
Apple picking prices and sizes: Cash Only Sales for PYO Apples. ATM on site.
Half Peck bag : 5 to 6 lbs of apples ……..$12
Peck bag : 11 to 12 lbs of apples …………..$19
Half Bushel bag : 20 to 22 lbs of apples ..$30
Orchard Entrance Fee is $2 per person. Wagon Ride Included.
All Apples picked must fit inside the bag you purchase.
Apple varieties will change as the season progresses. Varieties you can pick include Gala, Blondee, Crimson Crisp, Jonagold, Autumn Gala, Early Fuji, Cortland, Empire, Early Pink Lady, Stayman, Fuji, Evercrisp, & Goldrush.
Check website Home Page for varieties we will be picking on the next Saturday & Sunday.
Outside bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the orchard. Please leave bags and personal items in your car.
Variety, and Availability may change through out the day depending on Weather and Demand without notice.
We have planted several thousand CrimsonCrisp, Pink Lady, September Wonder, Lady In Red, Evercrisp, & Fuji Apple trees in April & May 2017 to help meet the demand for these crisp flavorful Apples you can pick.
Picking on Saturdays & Sundays in September and October!
June 25 – July 12
Dark Sweet Cherries
June 25 – July 8
Tart Pie Cherries
June 30 – July 14
June 30 – August 2
PYO Blueberries had a Great Crop.