YOU WILL NEED TO CALL 301-271-2737 or Check our Web site FOR PICKING DAYS and HOURS for ALL of our PICK YOUR OWN FRUITS!
*The Entrance Fee to the Pick Your Own Orchard is $2.00 which includes a Wagon ride to and from the Pick Your Own Fields. One and under are free.
Things To Know Before Visiting Our Pick Your Own Fields;
- Our picking days, hours, and conditions are approximate and vary by the season and by weather.
- Closed toe shoes are best for all seasons!
- Weather conditions and demand determine the supply of our fruit and berries.
- When you arrive at Catoctin Mountain Orchard,Please read the signs in the market parking lot to learn which crops are available for picking. Signs will direct you to either stop in our market or drive to the Blueberry field.
- For safety of all our guest, please abide by our signage and stay in marked areas.
Apple picking prices and sizes: Cash Only Sales for PYO Apples. ATM Located at our Market.
Half Peck $12: 5 to 6 lbs of apples
Peck $19: 11 to 12 lbs of apples
Half Bushel $30: 20 to 22 lbs of apples
Variety, Weather, and Availability may change through out the day depending on demand without notice.
We have planted several thousand CrimsonCrisp, Pink Lady, September Wonder, Lady In Red, Evercrisp, & Fuji Apple trees in April & May 2017 to help meet the demand for these crisp flavorful Apples for you to pick.
Saturdays & Sundays in September and October!
June 2o – July 12
Dark Sweet Cherries
June 24 – July 8
June 24 – August 2
PYO Blueberries have a Great Crop.