CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
15036 North Franklinville Road Thurmont, MD • 301-271-2737 • email@example.com
Market Open Daily from 9 am to 5 pm
Market Rules: You Must wear a face mask at all times when in the Market. If you touch something please buy it. Restrooms are out of service. However, Two “Port A Pots” are on site. Curbside Pick Up will still be available. Please Call or Email your order in on the day before you plan to Pick Up.
Pick Your Own Blueberries
Saturday July 11 from 8 am to 12 noon
- Click here to read our Pick Your Own Covid-19 Guidelines
- Entry to Pick Your Own Fields ends 1/2 hour before closing.
- No outside containers allowed.
- Pick Your Own Sales are Cash or approved check only! ATM on site
- We will be providing three size containers for you to pick in. Quart Box, 1/2 Peck Box & Peck Box
- Dark Sweet Cherries in Pints & Quarts
- White Sweet Cherries
- Blueberries in pints
- Sour Cherries
- Yellow Peaches (Quart to 1/2 Peck box)
- White Peaches (Quart to 1/2 Peck box)
- Early Golden Plums
- Methley Plums
- Lodi Apples
- Black Raspberries
- Fresh Kale 1 lb bag
- Swiss Chard 1/2 lb bag
- Spring Onions a bunch
- Cucumbers & Pickling Cukes
- Summer Squash
- Zucchini Squash
- Local Eggs
- Fresh Baked or Frozen Pies See Variety List , Apple Dumplings, Cookies, Pound Cakes, Loafs & Frozen Meat Pies
Jarred Goods & Snacks
- Canned Peaches (No Sugar or Med. Syrup 28oz)
- 8oz bag Dried Apples
- Apple Cider Gallon & Half Gallon
- Pretzels, Popcorn and More
- Apple Sauce, Jams, Pickles, Salad Dressing, Maple Syrup Jarred Products
Cut Your Own Flowers for You, a Friend, or to Brighten Someone`s Day!
9 am to 4:45 pm
* How will the Curbside Pickup work? After ordering you will receive a confirmation email. When you arrive at our market, park in the designated parking space along side the market for “Curbside Pickup”. Call when you arrive to let us know you are here. We will accept cash, credit card ($10 minimum) and checks for payment.
Farm To School Lunch Program
We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Peaches, Nectarines, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Students enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Contact us with your questions or concerns