CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
THE MARKET HAS CLOSED FOR THE 2019 WINTER SEASON!
WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO MAKE IT ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SEASON,
EVEN WITH ALL THE RAIN!!
We will reopen May 1st when the
Weather will be much better for you to take a drive to Catoctin!
Stop in for Apples, Fresh Baked or Frozen Pies (you can bake at home), Apple Cider Donuts, No Sugar Honeycrisp Apple Sauce,
Apple Cider, Apple Butter, Jams, Preserves, Dressings, Salsas, BBQ Sauces, Variety of Local Cheese, Local Honey, Apple Crates for storage & shelving!
Be looking for more updates and useful information.
We also hope to get a “History Section” up with info and pictures from the start to the present of Catoctin!
Will be many Black & White Photos!
See you May 1st!!
At our Market May 1st you will find:
- Apples: EVERCRISP, Fuji,
- Pink Lady
- In our Bakery: Fresh Baked Pies, Apple Cider Donuts, Crumb Cakes, Pound Cakes and Apple Dumplings
- Apple, HoneyCrisp, and Pear Cider ; You can Freeze Cider at your home to enjoy it all year long. Pour out 2 cups of Cider from a gallon jug to allow for expansion. Cider is good frozen for one year!
Market Closed February through April to Paint, Clean, Change Displays,Update & add some New Equipment!!
Market REOPENS May 1
with Evercrisp, Fuji, Pink Lady, & Goldrush Apples
Enjoy some Pictures of 2018 Apple Picking Adventures at Catoctin!
- Pick Your Own Apples every Saturday and Sunday through September and October.
- Apple picking is from 10am- 4pm weather permitting.
- Before leaving home, please check back on this page or call for picking availability 301-271-2737
- Cash sales ONLY. ATM is available on site.
- You must purchase our Pick Your Own bags at the check-in building.
- No outside bags and backpacks are permitted inside the orchard. Please leave bags and personal items in your car.
- Catoctin reserves the right to close the Apple Orchard due to inclement weather (heavy rain, thunder, lightning and/or severe winds) without advanced notice in order to protect their customers and employees.
- See Pick Your Own tab for bag sizes and prices.
- There is a $2 entrance fee per person to enter the apple orchard which includes a wagon ride out to Apple field to pick. Age Two and younger are free.
- All Apples picked must fit inside the bag you purchased.
- Pets are not allowed in the Orchard
- If you drop an apple or an apple falls off the tree while picking, we kindly ask you to pick it up to ensure no apple goes to waste. Thank You.
Thank You for Visiting from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update