CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
NEW OCTOBER MARKET HOURS
Open Monday – Thursday 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9 am to 6 pm
Pick Your Own Apples Saturday & Sunday
during September & October. Details below
At our Market Now:
- Apples: Stayman, Gala, Blondee, Jonagold, Nittany, Crimson Crisp, Cortland, Jonathan, Granny Smith, Empire, Red Delicious , Golden Delicious
- Pears: Bartlett, Magness, Seckel
- Kiwi Berries
- Prune Plums
- Vegetables including: Kale, Swiss chard, Peppers, Potatoes, Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes, and Lettuce Mix.
- In our Bakery: Fresh Baked Pies, Apple Cider Donuts, Crumb Cakes, Pound Cakes and Apple Dumplings
- Fresh Cider: Apple, HoneyCrisp and Pear Cider
- Fall Must Haves: Potted Fall Mums, Pumpkins, Gourds, Corn Stalks
Pick Your Own Apples
Saturday & Sunday October 20 & 21
Customers Picked Early Pink Lady
Because our demand has grown quicker than I thought, it has been challenging to plant varieties in the same location that ripen the same time. So to give you more selections, we will place several of our Apple Bins filled some of your favorite varieties near the Pink Lady drop off site to have a mix of colors, flavors, & textures for you and your Family to enjoy.
October 20 & 21 “Apples In The Bin”
were Crimson Crisp, Golden Delicious, Stayman, Empire, Cameo, & Autumn Gala
Please check back later this week to see what Apple Varieties we will be picking October 27 & 28 Plus what varieties of “Apples In The Bin” will be available.
It was a Great Fall Weekend for
Family & Friends to Pick Apples
Picking from 10 am to 4 pm
Varieties may change either day due to Weather conditions and Demand
*Check web site or call 301-271-2737 before you leave home*
- Pick Your Own Apples every Saturday and Sunday through September and October.
- Apple picking is from 10am- 4pm weather permitting.
- Before leaving home, please check back on this page or call for picking availability 301-271-2737
- Cash sales ONLY. ATM is available on site.
- You must purchase our Pick Your Own bags at the check-in building.
- No outside bags and backpacks are permitted inside the orchard. Please leave bags and personal items in your car.
- See Pick Your Own tab for bag sizes and prices.
- There is a $2 entrance fee per person to enter the apple orchard which includes a wagon ride out to Apple field to pick. Age One and younger are free.
- All Apples picked must fit inside the bag you purchased.
- Pets are not allowed in the Orchard
- If you drop an apple or an apple falls off the tree while picking, we kindly ask you to pick it up to ensure no apple goes to waste. Thank You.
Thank You for Visiting from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at email@example.com with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update