CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
Our Market has Re-opened
for the 2018 season!
*The shelves will be stock full of Apples, Cider, Pies, Apple Cider Donuts, Maple Syrup, Apple Dumplings, Honey, Apple Butter, Cheese, & More! We now sell Brown Eggs from one of our local farmers.
We want to Thank Everyone who came out to Pick Great Tasting Apples on the weekends with your Family & Friends in September & October
Available at our Market this Spring!!
Our New “EverCrisp“ Apple. This sweet juicy apple holds a powerful crunch combining the best features of its parents, Fuji and Honeycrisp. It maintains sweetness and firmness making it the perfect healthy snack !
Other Apples available for the 2018 Spring season are;
- Goldrush – Unique Tart flavor – All Purpose – Store in a clean plastic bag in your Frig is best!
- Pink Lady – Sweet/Tart – A long time favorite
- Fuji – very Sweet – Great to eat anytime
- Fresh Apple Cider, & Honeycrisp Cider
- Bushel Apple Crates – Great for Shelves, Storage at College, Decorating a room, Painting Parties, Organizing your Garage, & more. Call 301-271-2737 for info.
Thank You for Visiting from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at email@example.com with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update