CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
Market is open 9 am to 5 pm daily till Dec. 31st
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
Closed Christmas Day to enjoy a day with our Families and Friends
*Now is the best time to Order your Pies, Apple Cider Donuts, Apple Dumpling, and other Baked Goods for Christmas.
We want to Thank Everyone who came out to Pick Great Tasting Apples on the weekends with your Family & Friends in September & October
Available at our Market Now
Our New “Evercrisp” Apple is now in our Market. It is crossed with Fuji and Honeycrisp. Please ask my staff to get you one to try!
- Gala – Sweet – All Purpose – So sweet you can leave out or reduce the sugar!
- Goldrush – Unique Tart flavor – All Purpose – A great keeper – Store in a clean plastic bag
- Stayman – Tart – All Purpose – A long time favorite for this region
- Crimson Crisp – Medium Tart – Becoming our customer`s #1 favorite
- Cameo – Sweet – All Purpose – Another one you can leave sugar out when cooking!
- Empire – Medium Tart – Cousin to McIntosh
- Cortland – Meduim Tart – Another cousin to McIntosh
- Pink Lady – Sweet/Tart – A winter favorite
- Granny Smith – Tart & Hard – All Purpose
- Golden Delicious – Sweet to Medium Tart- A long time All Purpose favorite- Has a thin skin for easy digestion
- Seckel Pears – small in size – a mighty sweet taste
- Bosc Pears – firm crisp pear
- Magness Pears – one of the sweetest/juciest varieties we grow!
- Kiwi Berries
- White Califlower
- Green & Red Peppers
- Fresh Apple Cider, Pear Cider, & Honeycrisp Cider
- Bushel Apple Crates – Great for Shelves, Storage at College, Decorating a room, Painting Parties, Organizing your Garage, & more. Call 301-271-2737 for info.
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update