CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FALL WEEKEND TO TAKE A DRIVE
TO VISIT THE MARKET!
ORDER PIES AND BAKED GOODS FOR THANKSGIVING
Open Daily 9 am to 5 pm
At our Market Now:
- Apples: EVERCRISP, Stayman, Gala, Fuji, Jonagold,
- Crimson Crisp,Pink Lady, Cameo
- Granny Smith, Empire, Red Delicious , Golden Delicious
- Pears: Bosc, Magness, Seckel
- Kiwi Berries
- Vegetables: Kale, Swiss chard, Peppers, Potatoes, Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes, and Lettuce Mix.
- In our Bakery: Fresh Baked Pies, Apple Cider Donuts, Crumb Cakes, Pound Cakes and Apple Dumplings
- Fresh Cider: Apple, HoneyCrisp and Pear Cider
- Gourds & Corn Stalks
- PUMPKINS- HALF PRICE
After loading up at our Market, be sure to stop at
Catoctin Mountain Park or Cunningham Falls State Park
to hike the many great Walking Trails!
Sunday October 28
was the last day for Pick Your Own Apples
for the 2018 Season!
We want to Thank Everyone who brought Family & Friends to Pick Apples. Many of you were here several times to pick new varieties with different colors, flavors, & textures for you and your Family to enjoy.
My crew is planting and graphing many new Apple varieties with outstanding flavor for the coming years
We at Catoctin strive to give crunchy flavorful Apples that make you return for MORE!
I do want to remind you that our Retail Farm Market is OPEN daily 9 am to 5 pm with lots of the same varieties you picked this year till December 30.
Check the website for an updated available Apple list
Call 301-271-2737 to Order Pies & Cider Donuts for your Holiday Events
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Closing early November 21, December 24, & 31.
*Check web site or call 301-271-2737 before you leave home*
- Pick Your Own Apples every Saturday and Sunday through September and October.
- Apple picking is from 10am- 4pm weather permitting.
- Before leaving home, please check back on this page or call for picking availability 301-271-2737
- Cash sales ONLY. ATM is available on site.
- You must purchase our Pick Your Own bags at the check-in building.
- No outside bags and backpacks are permitted inside the orchard. Please leave bags and personal items in your car.
- Catoctin reserves the right to close the Apple Orchard due to inclement weather (heavy rain, thunder, lightning and/or severe winds) without advanced notice in order to protect their customers and employees.
- See Pick Your Own tab for bag sizes and prices.
- There is a $2 entrance fee per person to enter the apple orchard which includes a wagon ride out to Apple field to pick. Age Two and younger are free.
- All Apples picked must fit inside the bag you purchased.
- Pets are not allowed in the Orchard
- If you drop an apple or an apple falls off the tree while picking, we kindly ask you to pick it up to ensure no apple goes to waste. Thank You.
Thank You for Visiting from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at email@example.com with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update