CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
Open Daily 9 am to 5 pm.
Pick Your Own Apples Saturday & Sunday
during September & October. Details below
At our Market Now: Get White or Yellow Peaches
- Laurel & Victoria (Yellow) Peaches (Great for Canning or Freezing)
- Honeycrisp Apples
- Gala Apples
- Blondee Apples
- Snow Giant (White) Peaches – Good Supply!
- Cortland Apples
- Jonathan Apples
- Yellow & White Nectarines
- Bartlett Pears
- Magness Pears
- Kiwi Berries
- Blue Sweet Plums
- Prune Plums
- Vegetables including: Red ripe Tomatoes, Summer Squash, Cucumbers, Pickling Cukes, Kale, Peppers, Swiss chard, Eggplant, Potatoes, Broccoli, and Lettuce Mix.
- Sugar Cube Melons as available
- Fresh Baked Pies
- Apple Cider Donuts
- Potted Fall Mums
- Fresh Squeezed Apple Cider
- Pear Cider
- Honeycrisp Cider
- Cut Your Own Flowers to create a Beautiful Bouquet for yourself or a friend!
We will have Pick Your Own Apples
Saturday & Sunday September 22 & 23
Planning to pick Crimson Crisp, September Fuji , & Jonagold
Please check website before you leave home to pick!
Varieties may change due to Weather Conditions and Demand
Weather looks to be Great for Apple Picking this Weekend!
THE MARKET WILL BE OPEN 9 AM TO 5 PM
$ Cash Sales $ Only for Pick Your Own Apples
ATM on site
Picking from 10 am to 3 pm Weather Permitting
Hours may be extended as season progresses.
Check back to this Home page for updated
Apple Picking information
Entrance Fee to Pick Your Own Apples is $2.00 per person Wagon Ride to Orchard included. You must ride the Wagon to the Pick Your Own Orchard.
Pick Your Own Apples Saturdays & Sundays
in September & October
* Before leaving home, please check back on this page or call for picking availability. 301-271-2737
* You must purchase our Pick Your Own bags at the check-in building.
*No outside bags and backpacks are permitted inside the orchard. Please leave bags and personal items in your car.
* All Apples picked must fit inside the bag you purchased.
* If you drop an apple or an apple falls off the tree while picking, we kindly ask you to pick it up to ensure no apple goes to waste. Thank You.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
301-271-2737 for more Information
*The shelves are stock full of Cider, Pies, Apple Cider Donuts, Maple Syrup, Apple Dumplings, Local Honey, Dried Apple Slices, Apple Butter, Local Cheese, & More! We now sell Brown Eggs from one of our local farmers.
NEW at the market this year is our No Sugar Cortland Apple Sauce with Cinnamon!
We want to Thank Everyone who came out to Pick Great Tasting Apples on the weekends with your Family & Friends in September & October of 2017
Thank You for Visiting from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at email@example.com with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update