CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
OPEN Friday, Saturday & Sunday 9 am to 5 pm
NOW IS THE TIME TO STOCK UP
Only Open two more weekends in January to Stock Up
till we reopen May 1st!
Weather predicted Today looks to ONLY be Rain this afternoon so take a drive to Catoctin!
Stop in for Apples, Frozen Pies (you can bake at home), Apple Cider Donuts (you can freeze and warm up in the Microwave), No Sugar Honeycrisp Apple Sauce,
Apple Cider, Apple Butter, Jams, Preserves, Dressings, Salsas, BBQ Sauces, Variety of Local Cheese, Local Honey, Apple Crates for storage & shelving!
See you soon!!
Open Friday, Saturday, & Sunday 9 am to 5 pm
At our Market Now:
- Apples: EVERCRISP, Autumn Gala, Fuji,
- Pink Lady, Cameo Granny Smith,
- Golden Delicious, Goldrush
- Pears: Bosc
- Vegetables: White Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes
- In our Bakery: Fresh Baked Pies, Apple Cider Donuts, Crumb Cakes, Pound Cakes and Apple Dumplings
- Fresh Cider: Apple, HoneyCrisp and Pear Cider ; You can Freeze Cider at your home to enjoy it all year long. Pour out 2 cups of Cider from a gallon jug to allow for expansion. Cider is good frozen for one year!
January Days & Hours
OPEN Friday, Saturday, & Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm
Market Closed February through April to Paint, Clean, Change Displays, & Up date & add some New Equipment
Market REOPENS May 1
with Evercrisp, Fuji, Pink Lady, & Goldrush Apples
Pictures of 2018 Apple Picking Adventures at Catoctin!
- Pick Your Own Apples every Saturday and Sunday through September and October.
- Apple picking is from 10am- 4pm weather permitting.
- Before leaving home, please check back on this page or call for picking availability 301-271-2737
- Cash sales ONLY. ATM is available on site.
- You must purchase our Pick Your Own bags at the check-in building.
- No outside bags and backpacks are permitted inside the orchard. Please leave bags and personal items in your car.
- Catoctin reserves the right to close the Apple Orchard due to inclement weather (heavy rain, thunder, lightning and/or severe winds) without advanced notice in order to protect their customers and employees.
- See Pick Your Own tab for bag sizes and prices.
- There is a $2 entrance fee per person to enter the apple orchard which includes a wagon ride out to Apple field to pick. Age Two and younger are free.
- All Apples picked must fit inside the bag you purchased.
- Pets are not allowed in the Orchard
- If you drop an apple or an apple falls off the tree while picking, we kindly ask you to pick it up to ensure no apple goes to waste. Thank You.
Thank You for Visiting from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update