CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
“Winter Hour Schedule”!
Market will only be open Friday, Saturday, & Sunday 9 am to 5 pm through January
Last day open is January 28 till May 1st
*Now and through the month of January on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday will be a great time to stock up for your Winter supply of Apples, Jams, Apple Butter, Honey, Maple Syrup, Sauces, Jerky, Cheese, Dips, and More.
*Its a good time to fill your freezer with Apple Cider. Just remove a cup from each jug to allow for expansion and freeze.
*Enjoy Pies, Apple Cider Donuts, & Apple Dumplings. They all freeze well for you to enjoy during February, March, & April while our Market is closed. Market reopens May 1st.
We want to Thank Everyone who came out to Pick Great Tasting Apples on the weekends with your Family & Friends in September & October
Available at our Market Now
Our New “EverCrisp” Apple is now in our Market. This sweet juicy apple holds a powerful crunch combining the best features of its parents, Fuji and Honeycrisp. It maintains sweetness and firmness making it the perfect treat for a Holiday Celebration and the ideal snack for a healthy New Year!
Please ask my staff for a sample today!
We have a great supply of Cabbage for your favorite Soup or
hot Casserole to warm you up on these cold days!!!
- Gala – Sweet – All Purpose – So sweet you can leave out or reduce the sugar!
- Goldrush – Unique Tart flavor – All Purpose – A great keeper – Store in a clean plastic bag in your Frig if possible
- Stayman – Tart – All Purpose – A long time favorite for this region
- Crimson Crisp – Medium Tart – Becoming our customer`s #1 favorite
- Cameo – Sweet – All Purpose – Another one you can leave sugar out when cooking!
- Empire – Medium Tart – Cousin to McIntosh
- Pink Lady – Sweet/Tart – A winter favorite
- Granny Smith – Tart & Hard – All Purpose
- Golden Delicious – Sweet to Medium Tart- A long time All Purpose favorite- Has a thin skin for easy digestion – Store in clean plastic bag in the Frig
- Seckel Pears – small in size – a mighty sweet taste
- Bosc Pears – firm crisp pear
- Magness Pears – one of the sweetest/juciest varieties we grow!
- Fresh Apple Cider, & Honeycrisp Cider
- Bushel Apple Crates – Great for Shelves, Storage at College, Decorating a room, Painting Parties, Organizing your Garage, & more. Call 301-271-2737 for info.
Thank You for Visiting from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update