CATOCTIN MOUNTAIN ORCHARD
RETAIL FARM MARKET
We have closed the Market for the Winter to Clean, Paint and to make a few changes to better serve
our Customers and Employees.
Market will Reopen May 1st stock full of Apples, Cider, Pies. Apple Cider Donuts, Maple Syrup, Apple Dumplings,
Honey, Apple Butter, Cheese, & More!
We want to Thank Everyone who came out to Pick Great Tasting Apples on the weekends with your Family & Friends in September & October
Available at our Market May 1st
Our New “EverCrisp” Apple. This sweet juicy apple holds a powerful crunch combining the best features of its parents, Fuji and Honeycrisp. It maintains sweetness and firmness making it the perfect healthy snack !
Please ask my staff for a sample!
- Goldrush – Unique Tart flavor – All Purpose – A great keeper – Store in a clean plastic bag in your Frig if possible
- Cameo – Sweet – All Purpose – Another one you can leave sugar out when cooking!
- Pink Lady – Sweet/Tart – A winter favorite
- Golden Delicious – Sweet to Medium Tart- A long time All Purpose favorite- Has a thin skin for easy digestion – Store in clean plastic bag in the Frig
- Fuji – very Sweet – Great to eat anytime
- Fresh Apple Cider, & Honeycrisp Cider
- Bushel Apple Crates – Great for Shelves, Storage at College, Decorating a room, Painting Parties, Organizing your Garage, & more. Call 301-271-2737 for info.
Thank You for Visiting from the 4th Generation Harry Black Family
*We are proud to supply a variety of Apples, Plums, Kiwi Berries, & Pears to Frederick County Public School Lunch Program. Student enjoy our Apples nearly all school year!
Please call 301-271-2737 from 9 am to 5 pm and my Staff will answer your questions!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Questions or Concerns.
Please Sign up on our website to receive an email on our Weekly Crop Update